Benefits Of Relaxing Massage You Should Know
- Fight stress and reduce anxiety;
- Fight depression as it promotes the feeling of well being;
- Moisturizes the skin decreasing premature aging;
- Reduces muscle tension and pain;
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation;
- Eliminates toxins and metabolic waste;
- Improved Immunological Response.
What is relaxing massage? Why do?
It is a technique applied with gentle movements using only the hands in the muscles of the body.
During the massage, vegetable oils are used to help the execution of the continuous movements, maintaining a specific rhythm to stimulate the production of hormones responsible for relaxation.
Relaxing massage releases a hormone called oxytocin that fights muscle tension, aids bowel flow, stabilizes blood pressure, and especially lowers stress.
Relaxing massage generally promotes a deep state of relaxation, decreases muscle pain and cramps as it increases blood circulation and better oxygenates cells.
By stimulating lymphatic drainage, relaxing massage aids in the elimination of toxins from the body and the removal of toxic waste that forms in muscle fibers such as lactic acid (which contributes to relieving muscle pain), increases muscle tone and hydrates the skin (increasing the elasticity of the skin that makes it softer and more beautiful).
When is relaxing massage indicated?
- Stress and anxiety relief;
- Digestive disorders;
- Excessive sleep or frequent episodes of insomnia;
- Slow metabolism;
- Demotivation and loss of strength to perform daily activities;
- Tiredness or physical exhaustion;
- Cervical pain, back pain and back pain;
- Emotional problems;
- Physical disability.
When is relaxing massage contraindicated?
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT);
- Cardiac and vascular changes;
- Bone fractures;
- Cases of flu or strong infection;
- Contagious diseases;
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- People fasting or just eating a meal.
How to prepare for the relaxing massage session?
Avoid eating immediately before the relaxing massage, eat something light preferably 60 to 90 minutes before.
As it is a massage performed with oil directly on the skin, you will only have the underwear to receive the massage.
Before massage remove your ornaments (rings, chain, earrings and watches).
To keep the atmosphere more comfortable, the massage therapist will put on some relaxing music, let me know if you prefer another kind of music.
Try to make the most of the moment of the massage, try to breathe, relax and avoid thinking about your daily activities, use the moment of massage to disconnect from the outside world, so the effect will be more efficient.
Know more visit body to body massage in Gurgaon