It is very easy to recover the Yahoo account if you have access to your alternate contacts provided in your account. You won’t be able to recover your Yahoo account if you don’t have access to both of these, you may need to contact the Yahoo support team in that case.
To recover a Yahoo with your mobile number or email address, you need to follow these steps.
- First of all, you need to open the Yahoo login page and then click on the Difficulty signing-in link.
- Then, enter the full email address of your Yahoo account and hit enter.
- You will be asked to choose from the two recovery options, choose the one to which you have access.
- You’ll receive the code on that option which you have to provide on the Yahoo page.
- Then, you’ll be able to recover the yahoo account by proving the new password.
Read More: How Do I Change My Yahoo Password?